Search This Blog

Saturday 29 March 2014

Japanese

How much Japanese do you know?
I was thinking earlier that I would really like to learn the language. I have picked up some from watching anime - some frequent words start to stand out!
So a list of what I know (you might start to get the message - I like lists!)


  • Arigato - Thank you
  • Arigato Gozaimasu - Thank you very much
  • Hai - Yes/OK etc
  • Nande - Why
  • (something that sounds like) Massacre - Oh no!
  • Demo - But
  • Onee-chan - Big sister
  • Onii-chan - Big brother
  • Senpai - Mr/Miss/Mrs/Teacher
  • Gomen - Sorry (informal)
  • Gomenasai - Sorry (formal)
I'm pretty sure that I know more than that but you know... off the top of my head I can't remember any more :(

Comment any Japanese I can add to the list that you know (unless you are fluent in Japanese - in that case you can still comment but obviously not everything you know) And also comment to correct anything as I definitely didn't get everything right!

Would you rather be completely fluent in Japanese but not know any English or know a little Japanese and know lots of English?

Also if you know any good sites where you can learn Japanese for free online, I would be grateful if you could comment it. I also have an iPod Touch so any free app would also be sufficient. By the way do you like the signature? Should I keep it as this or use the old one?

♥Yunan♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment