Search This Blog

Saturday 29 March 2014

More pictures

I feel it is time for some more pictures. Or gifs. Don't you agree?

If I have already posted a picture, I apologize muchly. There is a bit of a magi theme :)


So yes there's me on the left. And Scheherezade (forgive me if I spelt that wrong) and Judal (sorry I can't call him Judar) and then Aladdin, the teenage pervert.

I'm sorry I love Judal. 

There's me in the middle - you see it?

Me and Morg. What IS she doing? Looks slightly... dirty.

Just keep on smiling. I actually can't imagine how he could not be a good person (read the manga if you don't understand.)


So a quick question - do you prefer my picture/gif posts, text posts or a mixture of both. This blog is obviously for you so if you would prefer something different then feel free to suggest it!

♥Yunan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment