Search This Blog

Saturday 29 March 2014

This is just a text post (I might add a few pictures later if you're lucky!)

So first of all, should I create an Ask.fm? (I think that's how you write it!) If so, what should I call it? Or do you have to call it anything at all? I probably will make one and link it at some point but still, comment anything about ask.fm - including your own link!

Also, I am not sure if I am happy with the name (It is manganime heart in case you had forgotten - tell your friends!) It sounds quite cheesy but I don't know. It will stay as Manganime Heart until I can think of something (or you can think of something - pretty please!)

Now a quick break from talk so you can be distracted. Don't forget to read on though!!!! 

Morg always looks gorgeous but here she is simply breathtaking.

And now it's time for 'Rant Time'

Today's topic is: WHY IS EVERYTHING ENDING THIS WEEK?!
(Jks don't worry I'm not going to start like this every time I want to rant.)
But seriously it's really sad. Kurobas is ending, Magi is ending, Kill la Kill is ending and Noragami is ending. (Three of them have already ended but still it was this week)
It's horrible. What am I supposed to do on a Saturday night now? Watch The Voice? Pfft. Boring now. And on Sunday when you curl up and cry to Noragami and yell at the screen because Yato and Hiyori have STILL not kissed. But that is a rant for another time. And what am I supposed to do when I should be repeatedly refreshing my webpage to see if Magi has been subbed yet. For about three days. 

Also how does Kurobas drag out so long?! I love it and all, but each match is about six episodes long! 
Do you think the scene with Yunan and the house and Aladdin in the library wearing his magic tool glasses with Sinbad? (I don't think that counts as a proper spoiler. If so I'm sorry and you have my permission to shout at me in the comments!)

Rant Over.

That wasn't actually that long.

At least Free is starting next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I remember when I was younger and went to Brownies (I don't know if they have them in the US but they are basically a group of really young girls who meet somewhere once a week to discuss adventures. Look it up) and we used to sing a song about swimming. The lyrics are below:

Swimming, swimming
In a swimming pool
When days are hot
When days are cool
In a swimming pool
Breast stroke, side stroke
Fancy diving too 
*cue an irritating high voice from all the girls*
Oh wouldn't it be lovely if there's nothing else to do

I know, inventive. 
It just reminds me of Haru and how he caught his cold. (Again, I don't think that's a spoiler)

And can we just leave on a note of
GASAI YUNO IS A FREAKING PSYCHOPATH



Thank you.

♥Yunan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment