Search This Blog

Saturday 29 March 2014

What I have watched

I can't rant about favourite characters and series if you don't know which anime and manga I have read/am watching/have watched/am watching, so I believe a list is required here! I will start with what I watched and then what I read. This is not in preference order, but instead in 

Anime
  1. Death Note
  2. Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan
  3. Kuroko no Basuke
  4. Watamote
  5. Noragami
  6. Magi (Both Seasons; The Labyrinth of Magic and The Kingdom of Magic)
  7. Kill la Kill
  8. Free
  9. My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my High School Life Romantic Comedy
  10. The Devil is a Part Timer
  11. Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)
  12. Witch Craft Works
  13. Strike the Blood
Manga
  1. Shingeki no Kyojin
  2. Magi 
  3. Noragami
  4. Aoi
  5. He Is My Master
  6. Kuroko no Basuke
I know. It isn't much. I have only really liked anime since September though!

Anyway, I am always looking out for new anime to watch and manga to read and so you know... recommend??? (Preferably not over 70 episodes or chapters unless it is REALLY good)

Also if you can recommend posts or what you would want to see on a blog then I will try my best to upload!!!
           
-Yunan


No comments:

Post a Comment