Search This Blog

Monday 31 March 2014

Kill la Kill sheet music easy

This post will be fairly short but I thought I should share this with you - yesterday or the day before I linked a website that had some anime opening themes piano sheet music - well I have just made the Kill la Kill (Sirius) second opening slightly easier to play and put it on a website.

http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/e004a12aed273e32b1bf0fa579212e5ad0617b5a 

I know that it isn't all perfect but it is nearly there I think :) There is a button at the bottom of the page where you can listen to what it sounds like.

Enjoy :)

By the way, do you know when the first episode of Free! Season 2 comes out?

♥ Marui ♥

(Some of you might have noticed that I signed my name differently. Would you rather I signed off as Yunan or as Marui (me?))

No comments:

Post a Comment