Search This Blog

Saturday 29 March 2014

My Favourite Characters

So there's a list of what I have watched in my previous post, and so here I am going to post some of my favourite characters (unless you couldn't already tell from the name!)
Chances are that there will not be a character from every single anime and manga that I listed.
It is not in order - that comes later! (Note: Kuroko no Basuke is shortened to KnB and Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan is SNK just in case you didn't know!)


  • Yunan - Magi
  • Titus Alexius - Magi
  • Marga (my daughter) - Magi
  • Sinbad - Magi
  • Kiyoshi Teppei - KnB
  • Ryota Kise - KnB
  • Atsushi Murasakibara - KnB
  • Yato - Noragami
  • Bishamon/Vaisravana - Noragami
  • Levi/Rivaille - SNK
  • Mako Mankanshoku - Kill la Kill
  • Ira Gamagori - Kill la Kill
  • Ryuko Matoi - Kill la Kill
  • Nui Harime - Kill la Kill
  • Makoto Tachibana - Free!
  • Akise Aru - Mirai Nikki
  • Minene Uryuu - Mirai Nikki
  • Hinata Hino - Mirai Nikki
  • Furano Yukihira - My Mental Choices
  • Pochi - He is my Master
  • Lucifer - The Devil is a Part Timer
  • Emilia - The Devil is a Part Timer
Yunan is behind the name 'Yunanisan'. You know when you put -chan or -san etc at the end of a name in Japanese? I was trying these out with Yunan and it didn't work unless you added an 'I' and it just stuck. So that's how I think of his name :) So it isn't Yunan is an...

My top five characters are probably:
  • Yunan
  • Titus Alexius
  • Kiyoshi Teppei
  • Makoto Tachibana
  • Yato
Although I couldn't put them in order. I don't even know if Yunan is my absolute favourite. It is definitely between him and Titus though!

Comment your favourite characters (either from the anime that you know I have watched or the anime that you like to watch that I haven't!

-Yunan

No comments:

Post a Comment