Search This Blog

Saturday 12 April 2014

I'm back!!! 

Hopefully a post most days (every day?) from now on. 

SPOILERS AHEAD (SNK, Magi sort of)

JUDAL IS GAY!!!!!!!!! IT SAID HIS TYPE IS 'strong guys' so you know... 2+2=JUDAL IS GAY! Also it said Titus' type is 'Marga'.  Incest much?! My own children...

Also Rikasa is now incest?!?! Levi Ackerman? How did this happen?!?! IS MIKASA LYING??!! To be honest I had a lot to catch up on SNK wise. I went off it just after I finished the anime and the art changed. It is getting ridiculous - can't they go to the basement already!!?? 

SPOILERS FINISHED

Midorima would have green pubes. Just thought I'd let that out (I'm probably not the first or last to think of this but still). 

QOTD: what colour is worst for pubes out of all the generation of miracles? (Red, yellow, green, blue, purple, turquoise bluey greeny colour (if you include Kuroko))

Marui 

I apologise for the font and colours and lack of hearts etc. I'm on my phone and don't know how to change colours - let me know if you know how!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment