Search This Blog

Saturday 19 April 2014

Sakurasou no pet na konojo

I FINISHED SAKURASOU NO PET NA KONOJO *cries*

It's... over...
I really liked it actually. It's funny and clever and not actually too cliched. TOO cliched I said don't shoot me

I really liked most of the characters, but I especially liked Akasaka, Masaki and Jin! I quite liked how Mahiro wasn't as emotionless and dead as some other emotionless characters (like Kagari from Witch Craft Works). It definitely didn't get dull towards the end like Strike the Blood did, mostly because of the emotional speech given by Masaki at graduation, and the prospect of tearing down Sakurasou. I loved the first intro but the second I didn't like...

I know it's not a proper review but I'm tired :( 

Anyway I will post again soon!!! Promise!!! And Happy Easter if you celebrate it just in case I don't post again!

PS Still no entries to the competition or questions on Ask.fm please put something I don't care who you are or what you put just say 'hi' or ask if I've watched an anime that you like :'(

♥ Yunan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment