Search This Blog

Thursday 24 April 2014

Kaichou wa Maid-sama and Haikyu!

I am still watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama - I have hardly had any time to watch anime as I am back at school now but I am really enjoying it. Usui is so h-o-t! 
That is Usui (in case you couldn't guess!)

I've also started Haikyu(u)! I have seen lots of different spellings for it...

I didn't enjoy the first episode at all. It was just all flash backs and was confusing, however the second and third episode were a lot better! I am really enjoying it now and can't wait for episode 4 on Saturday. The main character is a little annoying, however the main characters often are and it's the back up characters that are my personal favourites, however I haven't seen anybody I really like so far. They aren't very good looking either - in Kuroko no Basuke the characters were very good looking!

I have missed the excitement of waiting for the next episode as all the anime I was watching finished about three/four weeks ago and the anime I have watched since has all been completed. This adds to the enjoyment of watching it!

A reminder: The competition is still open and no one has entered it yet :( Even if you think you only know one or two, you will still be in with a chance, so please enter it!

Also, I now have Kik Messenger and Skype: They are both yunan_themagi so please drop in a 'Hi!'

I also changed my Twitter name to yunan_yunyun due to a nickname on Kik made by @jafar_of_sindria on Instagram.

♥ Yunan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment