Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Morgiana

I was re-watching a couple of Magi scenes earlier and I realized how crappy the animation quality is for Morgiana's dance in Season 1. It doesn't make her look as beautiful as she should be in that scene (or Alibaba says she is) and it jitters all the way through. Her dancing should be smooth in my opinion. I didn't remember it that way and was surprised. I decided to re-watch it after reading a blog that criticized and I thought that it was unfair to start with but then I watched it and... no. I'm sorry but it's awful. Her feet look big and clumsy and she just jumps from one end of the screen to the other waving her arms about. It looks unprofessional. True she looks beautiful in some parts but we need to see her beautiful the whole way through. It is episode 18 of the first season if you can't remember/want to see it and about 20 minutes in. I am pretty sure she danced again and looked properly beautiful ALL the way through it another time, but I can't find it anywhere. If you know where it is, please let me know :)



Thanks,

♥ Marui ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment