Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Video links

I'm really sorry I haven't posted for a few days but I am back home with my laptop now and lots of time to spare so hopefully... ;)

I don't really have much news other than no one entered the competition :'(

I won't post the answers yet and the competition deadline will be the 1st May :)

OH I wanted to apologize. I'm pretty sure I said that Season 2 of Free! would start in April but it doesn't. It's August. I don't know how I got that wrong but I did.

Have any of you seen the new SNK English Dub? Pfft. In my opinion it's awful. Link below ↓↓↓

SNK English Dub

Another good video/series of videos to watch (if you've watched Free!) is 50% off, recommended by yumaraiha_chan on Instagram ( http://instagram.com/yamuraiha_chan )

50% Off

It is worth looking on their channel (octopimp) because lots of his other videos are very funny! (Bonuses definitely worth watching! Narky nark)

♥Yunan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment