Search This Blog

Thursday 17 April 2014

Strike the Blood

So I finished Strike the Blood a couple of days ago (I know it took a long time but I was on holiday with no WiFi) so I'm going to write a little review.

To start with I really enjoyed it. Good characters, a fairly interesting plot with some twists and some parts that were properly funny. The opening themes were good and the tunes were catchy. I wasn't sure about the different plots every few episodes. It seemed like it was just a couple of films that weren't really linked except the characters were similar and everyone wanted to destroy the island. The plot grew dull after a couple of these. It was a drag to watch it, and the only thing that kept me watching it was the fact that I wanted to see what would happen with Lord Ardeal and exactly who he was and what he was doing. These things were never really answered. I did like how it wasn't always clear whether Vatler was a villain or on Kojou's side though as it made it more interesting. The end was ridiculous. I'm sorry but Kojou and Himeragi's daughter came back from the future? Was that necessary? What if you shipped Asagi with Kojou (I don't really know who I ship with Kojou) or Astarte or Kanase? Or anyone? And who was Asagi married to? They are probably leaving these questions so they can make a Season 2 but when?! 
Grrrr...




It also annoys me every time Himeragi calls Kojou indecent. Seriously he couldn't control the situation and he's a teenage boy! Don't wear a wet shirt that doesn't cover much etc


Anyway I have started two new anime (recommended by two different people)
One is Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and the other is Kaichou wa Maid-sama. I am only a couple of episodes in to each one though so I haven't really got much of an opinion on it yet.

♥ Yunan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment